4.10.2011

Rewind.April 1.

Tricks were flying April 1
at work.
We saran wrapped the door
when our delivery driver was expected.
{and we put vaseline under his car door handle}


One of these two was really pranking that day.  The other one got pranked.


I got pranked.  1st thing in the morning so it sat this way all day.
Some sweet customers told me about it.



Poor Blake had to unwrap her car when she wanted to leave.


And Allison didn't know what time it was all day b/c  i kept changing her computer clock.
And my sweet coworker R. loves her Mt Dew and I changed it around with a can of metamucil...


And to top it all of I took a drink of my crystal light not realzing it had been
spiked with salt (a lot of it).  Thank goodness it was in front of one of our fav customers.
She laughed along with us!

And this is no April Fools Joke - but since I have the work camera home...
this was following all the ice Indy got this winter.  We didn't get a daily delivery for 4 days.
And we were out of a lot of meds!
Clean counters are the best and we were far from it!


Love having fun at work!  The stories are always fun to relive!