8.09.2010

Youth Campout 2010

Saturday night we had the pleasure of hosting our youth group
for a camp out. 
I truly have no idea what time this picture was taken,
but it sums up the whole night.
A lot of fun.
Good fellowship.
The evening started with ultimate frisbee and then dinner.
There was late night swimming
and relaxing in the hot tub
and we didn't put up tents until almost dark

My boys and their friend Akilah loved the tents.
The boys and I slept all night in the tent.
I heard a whole lot of commotion...that was reassuring.
I had a feeling the youth would be up all night,
hearing them meant they weren't in too much trouble...
amd when I woke up in the morning the backyard looked like this
We had a nice church service by the fire.
Some were more awake than others.
Some were still awake.  Yes 8 were up all night...
Yummy breakfast.
Same time, same place next year.
We loved it, so glad everyone had a good time!



"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:

for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?

and what communion hath light with darkness?"

1 Corinthians 6:14