8.26.2010

NapTime

NapTime.
It is still important at our home.
We do not get NapTime everyday.
But, most days that DH or I are home with our boys, there is NapTime.
We have found that it works for us.
For Sam
For Joe
and
for Mom and Dad.
When I watched Sam rest today,
I realized that this time next year,there won't be time for NapTime.
I realized that he will be changing much this next year in preparation for K.

Lord, Thank you for the blessing Sam is to us daily. Please help me to prepare him to attend school so that he may learn and grow.  Allow me to tell him all the things he needs to know and place somewhere near who can help when I have forgotten.  Amen.

I just said it was NapTime.
I didn't say it was completely orthodox.
And if this how you coose to rest...so be it!
As I watched Joe rest, I giggled.  I realized that he is my free spirit.  And while he is ready to tackle every new opportunity before it is even his time, he still needs mama to cheer him on!

Lord, Thank you for our sweet child Joey D.  Please help me to cherish the time I have remaining with him in our home.  Allow me to take time to work puzzles, learn colors, numbers and letters indivdually with him. Amen.