1.20.2011

Tea Party I

Tea Party I -
Today was a glorious snow day,
it finally snowed on my day off..and we got to enjoy staying in.
Well, until I went into work to close up.
So, we had a tea party today {at 7:45am}.
Sam has been asking for a couple of days.
He would have been happy with any ol' dishes.
And it might have been less fuss to use paper or plastic,
but I am proud of my heirloom dishes.
And I hope by using them, my boys will be too!
We dressed in our best {jammies}
and invited all the people we know {stuffed animals}

We had Mr. Frog, Cancun bear (made from material from my mom's houscoat), blue bear (lived in Guatemala with Sam), Mr. Sam, Little lamb, Mama and Baby giraffe, Puppy Pillow(newest arrival), Little Chick(lived in Guatemala with Joe), Puppy Pillow(from Riley Hosp) Mr.Joe and Mr. Cow.

We ate muffins and drank tea water.
{and then we did it again after lunch with grapes}
And then DH had tea when he got home from work
and
it is still on the floor, so we might have tea again.
Care to join us?
See why I titled it Tea Pary I, we might be partying often.

Did you know my mama?
Wouldn't she smile that her dishes were being used on only the finest company?