1.13.2011

Valentine Houses

Tuesday night we made these really cool
Valentine Houses.
After we (the boys) settled in their jammies,
you see 1st thing they do when we are home, who could blame em?
Valentine Houses you say?
Oh, yes, they are all the rage.
Especially when you have a leftover Christmas Kit
{that we just didn't get to}
and simply removing the green candies
and shaping some imaginations leads to a night of fun!

The kit contained the perfect amout to make 2 houses.
So I formed this competition thing in my mind
letting the boys each choose a parent
{which ended the way it always does
Sam chose mama
Joe chose daddy}
knowing for sure that all the way,
I had this thing in the bag.

But as I watched DH and Joe work, I got a little nervous.
I'm beginning to remember he spent some time in the kitchen with him mom growing up...

I mean their creation was looking pretty sweet.
But I thought Sam and I did a good job too...
And then a few moments later when we really set the boys free with the candy,
it really didn't matter anymore.
And then you should have seen the mess when we ate them!