1.30.2011

365. Week 4


W4. D1 - Boys love their jammies, put them on when we are home in the evening.
Almost no exception to that.

W4.D2 - Breakfast with my big boy.
They suggested the full order since it was 1/2 off that day.
Didn't dream he would eat the whole plate.
But he did.


W4.D3 - Internet disk came in mail...get to use new{and first ever} laptop for first time.
Oh, am I ever in love.


W4.D4 - Cousin's Cole's basketball game, they won!


W4.D5 - ?? don't ask me... but I found it this way.  Neither boy claimed it. 


W4.D6 - Only picture from our weekend away.
DH and I traveled to Indy for manager meeting for my job.
Stopped on way up to watch dear friends' son play basketball
Split lunch meal so we could enjoy this at Cheescake Factory.
Meeting. Dinner. Night at Hotel
Lunch with More Very Dear Friends. Home
Relaxing time. Missed boys


W4.D7 - Boys open gifts from 'Aunt'Toni and 'Uncle' Chris
L.O.V.E. them...
Oh how I missed their smiles, funny how one night away refreshes the mama in me.