1.27.2011

Warm as a Monster!

In our latest round of crafting - we made monster hats
and gloves to match.
It gave my monsters a real reason to act like monsters!
We started with these dollar hats and
some felt on hand
We had plenty of buttons on hand, but I let the boys
choose some in fun colors to bring home.

I cut one triangle then traced it to make lots of monster teeth.

Some circles traced around a drink cap from the kitchen.

And showing my one and only mad sewing skill-
buttons!

I was pretty happy to use some of my mom's
sewing supplies, she had the perfect orange thread.
I had plenty of fingers ready to test out the fabric glue.


The best part was having Sam help me finish the gloves
He picked up the white scraps and came up with
the teeth on the gloves to the left.
Sweet idea!
And these sweet smiles made this project and A++.


Yep, they are warm as a monster!
Find our idea at Family Fun, love that site~~