7.19.2011

The Silly Smiths

We had fun, we had so much fun!
I was so tired by Sunday night that I couldn't have given our fun weekend
a good post, but it was fun to look back on these pictures and
enjoy just how much they mean to me!
My roomie from BU came down with her three kids and spent the weekend with us.
I love that we were so close in college and keep close so our kids can enjoy each other.
I love that they will grow up knowing each other.
Don't you just love how God knows who you need in your life and the right time!




Kiersten is the funniest most free spirited girly girl...I love it.
I teased her all weekend that she was more like me than her mama!


And Patrick is a funny man, always a joker...I mean spiderman!


And Aaron is a sweet pea, very attached to his mama all weekend.
Warmed.my.heart.



The house was filled with superheros who fought like siblings at times
but I wouldn't have it any other way



Beacause they always came right back together to play again!


Our turn to head north next, can't wait to help them share their Children's museum or zoo passes!