7.03.2011

365. Week 27

W27.D1 -Pharmacy manager meeting for WB.
Co-worker's bike - can you read the plate?
This is my anti-depressant...LOL

W27.D2 - Sponsored and initiated my niece Blake into Tri Kappa service sorority.
This club was important to my mama and this would have been
her 64th birthday!


W27.D3 - Some of my crazy coworkers



W27.D4 - Begining the 4h projects...more to come


W27.D5 - Stopped to see progress on the family roof project
That's my brother, nephew on the ladder and my uncle (how cute) waving!


W27.D6 Went to the Catfish Festival (what a hoot) to watch our Mo's boyfriend
Ethan sing with his band...they were Good!



W27.D7 - Drove by our corn.
This is a big thing for farmers.  You just drive by.
You can tell a lot by just driving  by...
I'll get back to you on that one?!?