7.07.2011

Not so Green Lantern

Our Subway meals came with these Green Lantern
dress up items the other day.
I couldn't help but snap these pics.
The boys were so proud of their superhero powers.
But I got to thinking, that this is a close as these two boys
are gonna get to Green Lantern.  Looks too violent.
I don't mind the positive image that superheros can embody,
but I don't care for the violence that can become a part of that.
So tell me, what do you think?
I searched amazon the other day for books that contained positive superhero
stories, I found a couple with reviews from mom's that had the same concern.
Joe is very interested, but I'd still like to protect his little eyes from too much violence!



I like Superman, he is Sam's favorite.
and then Joe's favorite is Batman (a little more on the darkside)...
to Superhero or not the Superhero?