4.01.2012

Making Home!



We spent some time working outside this week.
DH and I spread 3 truckloads of mulch,
but Ill tell you, we had a lot of help.
Sam and Joe were working along side us all the while!
I was surprised how they stayed at it the whole time we worked.  
It was fun to work outside and make our house our home!


And then Sam and Joe surprised mama when the each brought her a flower
after a day with grandma.  She said they really had to make tough decisions on just which flower to get.
Sam picked a pink petunia and Joe picked a red petunia. 



We turned this...


Into this



Can't wait until these azalea's are in full bloom this week.


And after we cut down a tree that had fallen,
I begged DH to let me keep these...
so I need your help.  
What do I do with them?
I'm really drawn to them, but not sure why!