4.28.2012

Tigers Tball Opening Day


The Tigers Tball (ahem, Sam and Joe's team as if not everyone know who the tigers are...)
Joe walks around home all the time going..dad are we the Lions or the Tigers poor guy!
The boys had a slew of fans, good thing because this mama has been down for the count since wednesday night... I finally went to urgent care on Friday and was diagnosed with strep throat and influenza.  
DH drug me to the game I sat way in the outfield by myself and I am glad the fresh air did me good, all I want to do is sleep!

Seeing this sweetie bat for the first time was a like a dream.
He was so determined, used the T the first time, but hit DH's pitches after that..




And this boy has improved much from last year, wasn't near as timid as last year.
Cole said it's like he is the leader of the pack, proud of him too



Like a pro, hands on hip and all~

And this is typical boys, dust flying running at high speed, love it~
Yeah Tigers~