4.14.2012

Missing Sam.

I want to play with my broder
Can I wait 100 minutes?
Can I mommy, can I, yes or no.
Daddy, I can wait for Sam.
Daddy, tell me when Sam is here.

Sam is gone tonight with friends.
In fact he has had quite a day, while this little man
is suffering for a wee bit of little man syndrome.
Today while I worked
Daddy brought home biscuits and gravy
took the boys to play at cousin drew's while getting his tires fixed,
came by pharmacy to see me 2 times,
took Sam to his friend Cale's birthday party
and then
Sam left to go to the McDonald's Classic basketball game with more friends.
Wow what a day!
And Joe ate up all the attention that mom and dad had to give...
but back at home, he really missed his broder.
He wanted someone to play with, not mom and not dad.
So here he sits tucked up beside mom
waiting 100 minutes until Sam gets home