7.19.2013

Back to School Shopping!

Yesterday was one of those good for the spirit
kind of days.
It was full of good doctor visits, good company, good food,
and some retail therapy:}
We started at Dr. Ruff's office for our yearly doctor visits.
Both boys got good reports.
This year we will be watching Sam's nose bleeds again but are
super happy at his growth.  Dr. Ruff says he could be 6foot3.  Really?
My Guatemalan boy? 
And for our sweet Joe...he was cleared to go to K. 
We will be watching his eyesight this year, he tested 20/50 in both
eyes on their test.  For records sake, so years from now his paper says
Age 6, but he was still 5 at this visit.  When I'm old and gray
(hopefully) and reading my blog books this might be important, ha!

We went to our favorite Target to get our back to school supplies.
We found just what we needed.
I love that store.  Apparently these boys do too!

 
WE I spent forever in there so it was time for lunch after
we enjoyed salads at O Charleys.
We hit the party store for Joe's big 6th birthday coming up, Blake ran in Walmart,
then we went to Michaels and Gordman's, stop for drinks at the convenient store,
trek to westside to turn in applications for Blake's job during school this year and see her
new house she will be living in, great location (looks safe, pfew)
Then it was mall time.  We kinda had to drag the boys in.
Kinda, then we used that great parenting technique called bribery.
It was a pretzel for Sam and Chick-fil-a for Joe.
We finished at the mall and topped off a great day a Orange Leaf.
Yummo!
 
Allow me to insert here how much I love this picture.
I think everyone needs an orange couch. 
I love Sam's smile and long legs and Joe's cheesy grin with ice cream in hand.
And doesn't Blake look beautiful?
She said, my legs look like so long in this picture, ew.
Seriously, yes ew long legs.  Just what I have thought of all my life.
Thank goodness I do not have long legs. Ha, love that girl.
I convinced her she looked hot!
 
So thankful for healthy sweet boys and great day to recharge us!
Pin It