7.04.2013

Fourth Fireworks

We enjoyed our annual trek to watch the fireworks at Boggs.
We caught a beautiful sunset over the water

  this kind of beauty is ours to behold each day if we chose to see it,
so thankful for a God that blesses us with his beautiful canvas
 
I had an out of character moment and bought sparklers for the boys.
Breathe.
DH was in charge and no incident occurred.  I prayed a lot and tried to enjoy it.


 Honestly I did enjoy it, I mean look at those smiles.
They shared with some kids sitting by us
 
We loved the show.
Joe was getting tired by the end, was grouchy on the way home, good thing it was a short drive.
Sam said 100 times, that is my favorite one.
We talked about watching fireworks before kids, and how much
more fun they are through the eyes of a child.
 

 
Pin It