12.28.2013

Other December Happenings!


We had fun a our friend's birthday party.
Sam and Joe were invited to Isaac and Jacobi's party at Camp Illiana
and once we were there we knew the other party folks too, Carson and Pierce
Very Fun Night and  Sam made it to the top!
 
Joe gave it a quick go, but quit before I got my phone out of my pocket lol.



Sam went to some basketball training sessions at his coach's house
and had a lot of fun at the basketball Christmas party there with friends!
 
Lucky year for me that I was able to get off work to go to both Sam and Joe's Christmas parties at school.

 
They also sang Happy Birthday and announced Sam's name over the intercom while I was there!

 
I was in Joe's kindergarten class all morning for a Reindeer workshop.
So much fun, his class is very lively!



 We've snuck in a few family game nights.
We concentrated on skipping meals out {unless invited} in December.
It was a nice little savings a little more time at home!
 
And some fun crafts



 
And DH finally took me to an IU game.  My boys have been taking my place for the last couple of years!  We are grateful that Dan's previous boss gave him some tickets this year again :}



Pin It