12.29.2013

Christmas Eve 2013

Christmas Eve was flurry of activity.
I worked during the day but was off at three.
Blake asked Joe to go to church with her. 
I dressed him up and coached him to treat her like a lady and open doors.
I heard her say well thanks Joe as they headed out the first one...it was a good sign.
 
We met up with them later for our Walker Christmas
I took a giant traditional Taco Salad,
 even doubled it this year and it was still gone later.
 Love that the family is growing and we all still gather.
We also made these fun Grinch hats, Sam loved helping

 
Reading the Christmas story






 
We stayed late playing heads up and enjoying family.
Quick treat set out for Santa, Reindeer food on the porch


 
And a new reader for Twas the Night before Christmas.

 
And as I snuck into their room to place baby Jesus into the stable
for Chrismtas morn...

 I woke Sam up, he sat up and fell back asleep like this
 
All ready for Christmas Day

1.
Pin It