12.28.2013

Our Christmas Sunday

Whew, the rest of December has been a whirlwind!
Between working hard and busy schedules and really trying to attempt
to make it all seem not quite so busy so that the true meaning of
Christmas shone thru...the updating was neglected.
From the pics I captured, the smiles, the hugs, and the questions from
the little's about the birth of Jesus...I think it has been successful.
 
Growing up we always went to church on Christmas Eve (either to Children's Mass or Midnight Mass ...my favorite) and we wore our Sunday best that day.  Changing faiths and creating new traditions for my boys has been great for this mama.  Our church does not have service on Christmas or Christmas Eve separate from the Sunday Service.  We wore our Sunday best on a day we were heading to Grandma's for lunch, she loves to see the boys all dressed up!
They picked out these ties...
{they may or may not have regretted that decision...wink}
 
 12.15.13
 
He is either mad at me for taking pics right now or goofy like this!

 
Good one of this guy though!

 
I am very proud of the paper chains that the boys made for our
tree one Saturday while I was awake. 

I am so proud of these too.
Makes my heart so full.

Pin It