12.08.2013

WB Christmas Party 2013



The first of our Christmas parties was last night.
We went to the annual WB Party for my work.
I really enjoy this party because I have worked here for 11.5 years and love seeing old familiar faces from other locations.  There are always new faces which is promising because it shows
the growth of the company.
DH and I
 
Me and my baby girl niece Blake, she has worked for WB part-time for 5 years!

 
And Missy Allison who I hired when she was like 11, ha.
I had a pic with Renaee too, but it wasn't on my phone :{
We had a nice time hanging out together and relaxing.



 
The photo booth was new this year and we had a hoot


 
I won a Kuerig as a door prize, saweet!  I wasn't sure which gift to choose from the table and my boss told me I would not regret the Keurig, maybe if I have it at the Loogootee store he will volunteer to work some of my shifts, ha!!
Sam was super excited to taste the first cup of coffee!

Pin It