3.30.2014

More Indy Spring Break Fun


 
 
While the museum and sky zone were much fun while we were in Indy we made to most of some other stuff also!  A hotel pool is a must with two boys.  We swam both days, Sam decided the second day that he wasn't going to swim because he didn't want to take a bath afterward.
We told him he had to take a bath either way and to the pool he want. Ha love kids and their thinking!



 
The build a bears have made a comeback in the last few weeks at our house, after a few months of non interest.  They made the trip, and this is so not like me.  Usually I control every last item that we "drag" along.  I let each boy pack their own suitcase and this stuff came. Ha.  Oh well, made for great memories!

 We were headed back from Dave and Busters (game place in pics below) and the boys were arguing about who had more places named for them. Sam's club, Trader Joe's, Fantastic Sam's, Joe's Crab Shack, Pompano Joe's, Sam and Libby's, and then we stopped at the store for some dessert to share.  I didn't even realize I had chosen Joe's Joe's Ice Cream, we all laughed together!!
We made a stop at Butler after Children's Museum.  Boys were less than interested but humored me for a quick photo.  Sam just kept telling me that IU beat BU in the last game that he watched...IU was better haha.  Oh my.


 
Pin It