10.02.2017

A little mama update!

It was time for an upgrade!  I had been growing my hair for awhile
and I always hit this spot where my hair won't get any longer
and starts to look thin...I want long thick awesome curls.
Nope...so my best hair girl Kelly squeezed me in one morning!
And it feels and looks much better.  It takes the curl well!  
I've tried a couple of different ways to style it, and I had to take a couple selfies because
Morgan helped me learn to flat iron curl (is that a thing?) it!
DH and I went to a Colts game a couple of Sunday's ago
with our friends the Memerings.
We had a great time, enjoyed Weber Grill and seats near the end zone.
Great company, Great time.



And I've may have been doing a little shopping for Blake and Noah's new baby on the way...
and this pops up on my Facebook feed...I sent her a message like come on....!
I also helped host a meeting for Tri Kappa with a Monopoly theme.
I went early and decorated, but arrived late due to a tennis match.
It was super cute, here are a couple pics I snapped!