3.02.2018

Modeo

It started with 
Daddio (Joe's name for DH)
and became
Jodeo (DH's name for Joe)
and it has now become
Modeo (the family's name for mom).
And, for some reason it has provided us a ton on laughs.
Likely because  of it's creation...first from Daddio and Jodeo
but also because let's face it, I am outnumbered and get teased a lot in this house.
And, somehow, they say I have modes (which is a nice way of saying moods)
and hence Modeo.
Whatevs.
The amount of laughter it has created for my boys as they say it out loud 
and get a reaction (partially fake) from me has been hilarious. 
Genuine laughter is always good for the soul.
So for now, they call me Modeo.
I'll answer to that.
Because there will be a day that they get busy and call less on mom(boo).
I'll go with Modeo for now!