7.30.2018

HHEscape18 || Day in Savannah, GA


Savannah, you were gorgeous, full of history and charm.
I'd love to visit again!




We took a trolley tour to learn about the city.
Most of us went on the tour, some stayed back at the vacation house

Graham was my date on the trolley tour (after Drew shared him)






Lunch at fun historic restaurant, good sweet tea and peach crisp


Secret tunnels where they drug drunk men out of the bar
and back out to shipping boats where they would wake the next day at sea!  








Family.
Together We Have It All.

Love them, these brothers of mine.
I have been blessed.

Shopping the city streets, Paula Dean store



 Loves his uncle Cole

We waited for 30 minutes in the sun for this famous ice cream.
I chose a flavor inspired by SCAD (Savannah College of and Art Design) 

 We drove back to the vacation home after a great day exploring Savannah
and I hopped in the car where these goons were going to get ice cream!
When on vacation...
 I skipped the second round of ice cream but
had the most divine Orangeade
I have ever tasted in my life.
And they have Kilwins in Destin, too! Yum

Back relaxing the evening away poolside