1.02.2020

We are Thankful

Thanksgiving is a favorite easy going holiday for us!
It sure does make being Thankful so very easy. 

We had time to play some cards with Grandpa on Thanksgiving afternoon.


On the Saturday before Thanksgiving, Grandma hosted her family (the Stoll's) for Thanksgiving.
It was a great visit.

I don't have any idea why I snapped this pictures and I don't very often, but
someday my boys might be happy to have it!  I don't have a lot of pics of my parents, I miss that!



Fall has become a bit more of a favorite for me.  I had grown up not caring for it
because  I love warm weather and my mom never cared for it as it was fall when my dad died. 
I added some black buffalo plaid this year and kept it thru Christmas.







Oh and on the same day I snapped the selfie, DH also took this one after he had painted at his cousins!  Tee Hee


I made a delicious crab dip and it did not disappoint and it was low carb!!!


Black Friday ads are a favorite around here.

Grandma teaching Sam how to make pizza dough.