10.16.2007

Daddy said plan the trip!

We are going to visit baby Joe sometime before Sam's birthday! I checked flights and they seem reasonable, even out of Evansville. Let the packing begin.... Now, this does mean that we are traveling before DNA authorization. DNA from mother and baby is tested 2 times in Guatemala to ensure a match. So, we are traveling on a leap of faith, but as I see it the whole process is a leap of faith and a whole lot of prayer. We traveled to see Sam prior to his DNA results.

Let the demolition begin. We got possession of our new home on Sunday. We visited with all the Walkers - it echoed a lot and the kids loved it! Dan and our good friend Brent started the Demo last night...and they broke a water line. Should I worry? Maybe, but I haven't see the damage. Dan says it mostly went into the basement, it was from the dishwasher. I won't send the 2 of them to demo together again. Visit our house timeline, I will track the progress there.