10.18.2007

Pooped at the end of the shopping trip...




Daddy's attempt at a photo of Sam and I this morning fell kinda short. I finally got Sam to raise his head for the camera and daddy cut mama's head off! LOL.
Sam and I drove Joe's POA to Evansville to our wonderful agency FTIA today. We met of coordinator Ellie again today and she was excited to hear our name, of Joseph had a tie to his birthname. Sam charmed the socks off the agency folks- we have been there a few times and he feels comfortable. We made a few stops in Evansville. We got daddy's birthday present at some new clothes for baby Joe. At the end of the day, Sam had had enough...don't worry I was at a stoplight when I took the photo.
Tonight I am going thru some nice hand-me-down clothes from a coworker, Karin. Thanks Karin!