10.24.2007

Preparation for the visit?

Well,

It is 5am - up since about 4:15 - It occurred to me that maybe baby Joe is up, too? I prayed for him and tried to go back to sleep, but it didn't work. I have had a lot of sleepless nights since referral -guess it is sympathy pains for our dear foster mother.
A post on the chat group asked if anyone knew Sam's foster mother, Maritza. I quickly replied. I told them that they had been given a gift - to quickly unwrap it and cherish it. Maritza meant and means so much to me. I am looking forward to seeing her again. I cannot wait to see her face (and tears I am sure) at how big Sam is now. I still think of her and pray for her often, and now have added Joe's foster mom, Norma to my list. I will feel better after I meet Joe's FM. Until then, I place him in God's protection.
So, I work today...then I have 4 days off, I will begin and mostly finish packing for the boys and Dan and I. Why you ask?

Well, here is my schedule until I hold baby Joe for the first time:
Wed work 8-6
4days off -I get to buy little diapers (hee, hee)
Mon work 9-9
Tues work 8-6
Wed work 8-6
Thurs - off - yeah!
Fri work 9-9
Sat work 9-6
Sun church, work 11-3
Mon work 9-9
Tues work 8-6
Wed work 8-6, go to Toni and Chris's in Indy
Thurs, Nov 8.....flight from Indy at 6am, hold baby Joe around 3pm!

PS, Not to mention, I have a husband and a wonderful son at home and we are remodeling a house! I love it all!