10.06.2007

Yard Sales

Today Sam and I got up early and went to yard sales! My mom would be proud. I really do like them, I just want to pick the good ones! We got some books and one outfit for Sam. It it the thrill of the bargin hunt! I saw my cousin Amber and her two daughters Ava and Abby. Her niece Allie was also with them! We went to Morgan's volleyball tournament today. She is in 7th grade and is playing setter. She does really well. Cannot wait to see her develop more.
Scott and Chris are putting in new kitchen floors and cabinets. I am excited for them for it to be all done!

Several families waiting on girl referrals got news this week! That's good for us too. We have some folks to go on the journey with!

Daddy is working and golfing today. We will clean and pack some more today!~