10.23.2007

Visit trip

It is sooooo close. I cannot wait to hold baby Joe in our arms for the first time! This adoption feels vaguely the same, but very different indeed. I am just excited this time. No nerves or apprehension. We will see Joe on Nov 8 - Nov 12. Sam is making the visit with us, and we could not be more elated to have them together! I just want to see his every feature!
I can actually count down the days to our visit!
A coworker asked today, isn't it hard to leave him? I told her that it no doubt is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But two things come to mind. God gave me a peace each time I was faced with leaving Sam that we would be together again. And I am ever so grateful to hold my child, even if for a few days. Praying for you until we can be united, baby Joe.