10.03.2007

Great News Wednesday!











Following stressful days at work for Dan and I on Tuesday - Wednesday held a lot more promise and fulfilled those promises, too! Today we closed on our new home! Means good luck for my bosses, because I will be working for eternity to pay it off -hee, hee! We truly do love the home and its location. We cannot wait to have possession -within two weeks!








Even more exciting.....we are on the referral waiting list! We are sooooo excited and are briming with anticipation. We are certain that this is the right decision and cannot wait to see our tiny man's face. I will keep everyone posted. More good news came from our agency in regards to the outcome of our adoption. They will fight to bring all these babies home as planned! It is amazing God's gifts, when we have faith!








Let me just tell you how cute my little man Sam is...(he is feeling much better and we are ever so thankful to have his laughs back in the house). We were coming home from Andre's party on Sunday with the windows down and these are the pics. He was loving it and then it ended - you can tell in the last pic he was done with the wind! I love his hair! Tomorrow we go to the doctor for a well check up!