10.14.2007

What's in a Name?

Joseph Daniel Luis Graber (joe)
Well, there is a lot in a name if you really think about it. We did think about it a lot. We decided on baby Joe's name on Thurs. evening over dinner. We had thrown around a lot of other names mainly Elijah and many combinations of the above and a few other straglers. We are settled and we talk about Sam and Joe a lot!
Joseph - spanish form of Jose(birthname); Grandpa Donnie Joe; my uncle Joe
Daniel - after daddy
Luis -I love this little spanish name
Love it ---however, beware, don't call my child JD! I am not into the inital thing...
Baby Joe, mama continues to pray for you often and has been looking at plane flights...
On another note -----we got possession of our new home today! Yipee - my fam went out to see it. I really do love it. Now let the renovations begin!