12.09.2007

The best shopping day...


My dear husband and I had the best shopping day ever! Now mind you, we rarely shop together, so this was a treat. We had several stops to make. Usually we do a few and then eat a nice lunch, then a few more. After lunch, DH is usually done with shopping and asks if we can go home. Not today, he hung in there until the end! I am not totally done, I have a few gifts to buy, but I know what I am after, pfew! Now, there is that one gift that i have left, my brother Scott, he is the most content person, which makes him the hardest person to buy for! Maybe a light will go off and I will come up with something?!?

Sam had a great day, too. He stayed with Grandpa and Grandma and then went with Dryce for awhile tonight.

I've been thinking a lot about little man Joe tonight. I miss him so much and I see so many things that I would love for him to have for Christmas, especially when I see other familes buying for their infants! But, most of all, I want him to know that we love him and long for him to be here with us. We pray for you everyday, Baby Joe -- many times a day that is!
PS - random pic, realized I don't own a photo of the 2 of us since Sam came home! LOL....