12.28.2007

My FFF - Christmas Photos 2007

Daddy and Sam Christmas morning - our house.

Great big thanks to my Aunt Mary who made Sam a birthday cake. A shout out to my Aunt Polly for the idea, too! Here is a photo of Sam and I with several of the great-grandkids (Allie, Corbin, Jaelyn, Morgan, Mary, Me & Sam, Sydney -there are >25 great grandkids now!). Christmas Eve - my grandma's house.
Sam's first set of wheels -from Grandma and Grandpa - Christmas Day



Grandma reading Sam a new book - Christmas Day. We ate fondue and Grandma and Grandpa read the Christmas story to us from the Bible. We enjoyed the time with them, Darrin Shannon and Dryce.


My nieces and nephew, Blake Morgan and Cole cheesing over their big present on Christmas morning. It was a vacuum cleaner - the reaction was to die for. All 3 of them hooped and hollared like they had gotton a Playstation or Wii! They have a canister vacuum now that they hate! They had it plugged in a running with in 30 minutes!





Sam's early present opened Christmas Eve, Eve.