12.06.2007

Kicking myself

pretty hard this time! I need some loving from sister in law Shannon if she is reading. I obviously hit the wrong button and deleted a bunch of photos from my camera by accident.
I had taken some sweet pics of nephew Dryce last night as he sang on stage for the 1st time at the Christmas theatre. I deleted them along with the rest of last nights pics, making a gingerbread house with Grandma, seeing Santa, my Christmas party, decorating the tree, Thanksgiving, some fall pics I hadn't downloaded. Uugghhh... I am nearly sick about it.
I called #1 friend Nakia to tell her, ML was in the seeing Santa pics, and she said ...everything happens for a reason. I said oh really, so why would this happen, she said - because you are a dweeb! What, was that supposed to make me feel better. I know that N is reading....what's your comment?