12.15.2007

Getting the perfect picture..

So really mom, enough already - stop!!!!
Here's the one - 2 sweet boys

Joe is getting really sleepy!



What handsome men!



The much needed intermission, this camera stuff is hard work!


I think Joe looks like a little sumo man!









OK, mom, Sam says are you really going to use these without our shirts on anyway?????






Christmas kisses.....



Thought I would give you an idea of the # of pics that we took to get just one good one for our Christmas card. Dan and I laughed so hard. Joe got so tired in the middle that we had to rock him to sleep and then Sam fell asleep, too. We made memories I won't soon forget. Next year, I might just send out one of the crazy ones! Joe's hat is the one his foster mother brought him to us in, it has little reindeer and says Old Navy! Thanks to Hanna S. for Joe's cute sweater. He was so precious wearing it! Merry Christmas all...