12.20.2007

Christmas Cookies

Sister in Law, Jill and my nephew Drew.
My niece Morgan and Sam




Sam has been so fortunate to decorate cookies 2 times this year. Not so fortuate for me, I haven't been there for either one. Thanks to my cousin Jessie for sending me some of the action through photos.






Yesterday he decorated cookies at his daycare. We talked about it on the way to the sitter and he was so excited - he calls them coo, coos. He was proud of the cookie he brought home last night.






On Sunday, he decorated them with my family. At my grandma's house they put up the tree and decorated cookies. I had to work, but Sam went with my SIL, Christine. He loved it - he decorated 3 cookies and took a bite of each. I am glad he got to spend some time with my aunts. Enjoy the photos.