9.26.2009

When daddy's away...

Mama and her boys will play.
{Oh, and go to work to, but hurry home to play!}
We ate grandma's birthday cupcakes for breakfast.
We invited all our friends over for supper that night to have
egg sandwiches with us.
See, Sam got out every clean bowl that was in the drawer ...
We got into our new jammies early that night and watched Bob the Builder 2 times.
No baseball or Sports Center on our TV this night.
And we had a sleep over in mama's room with our sleeping bags.
And after Blake and Morgan's vball game last night {Joe fell asleep on the way home}
Sam, I repeat, Sam ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a hot dog on it?!?
Ok, so it was partly my fault. I asked if he wanted a PB&J and he replied yes.
I went to fix it and realized we were out of bread, but had hot dog buns.
Well, I made it with the bun to which he replied
Where's the dog?
So I gave it to him.
He ate it and giggled the whole time.
Daddy, We hope you enjoyed golfing. A well deserved break! Love Mama and the boys