9.22.2009

More on Preschool

Sam is in his 3rd week of preschool.
He likes it. Can't wait until he loves it. Takes him awhile to warm up.
He wouldn't stay last Tues. {He cried.}
{I cried, too.} I felt bad for making him do something he didn't want to.
But thankfully Grandma came and encouraged him and he went a few minutes late.
He came to see me at work after and was all smiles.
Then last Thurs. and today were a snap.
Today they talked about cars and safety.
He told his teachers that we did not have car seats.
{And that his mom speeds.} Nice.
This picture is from Sunday School last week.
I love it.
Sam knows his letters well. I have been reinforcing them by repeating the letters they have done so far and their association. We also have a bible verse to learn every week from Sunday School.