9.11.2009

Sam goes to Preschool

1st day of Preschool
Sam was so excited for his 1st day of preschool. He could barely sleep the night before and was up bright and early. It is hard for me to believe that my little man is this big. Little bro Joe was pretty proud of Sam too.
He wanted to dash to the car.
As we rounded the corner towards the preschool he said, "but, i want to go to the other school (sunday school)
{oh, no}
But it quickly faded as we pulled into park, there was his cousin Drew.

We hurried in the door, got them settled in. They ran off to play right away and out the door was Drew's mom. I took that as my queue and reluctantly followed since Sam was o.k. :{
Joe and I went home to wait on time to pick up Sam. I did some laundry and organizing. Joe flipped the bar stool over on top of him {more later on that one}. And the time finally came. As soon as he saw us he was jumping out of his seat, but had to wait until we were 1st at the doorway. He came running and reached up to give us a kiss {sweet...}

And we celebrated over Los Bravos (sam's choice) with Grandma. We talked about his 1st day of school craft - the apple & worm above. The letter A - cheerios for snack.
And I knew he loved it
&
I no longer have 2 toddlers, but 1 toddler & 1 preschooler.