12.20.2010

Cookie Palooza

Saturday morning we headed to Aunt Polly's for the annual cookie-palooza for the
Walker family great-grands.
That is the only way I know to describe it.
Polly has nearly all the cookies baked when we arrive so that no kiddo has to wait
to decorate to their heart's content.
I mean there were so many cookies, much to the kids delight of course!
Snuck a quick one of my nieces, Blake and Jaelyn

And even though Polly is sitting down on right in this one. This is the only time she sat down all day. So sweet of her to invite 20+ kiddos into her brand new home and let them decorate with very few rules. There were sprinkles everywhere!
Joe and Sam run to Polly when they see her, Joe calls her Poll-d. It is precious.
She has a train set in her back bedroom that the boys never forget!

My favorite thing of the day is seeing my cousins kids.
We see them for all the holidays and some inbetween, but I love that
my kids know my cousins kids. (On both sides for that matter!)
These are some of the Mike Walker Grands - Abbey, Brittany, and Corbin.

Oh that table is way to clean, must have been the beginning of the day.
See Ella piling on the sprinkles, told you there were no rules!



It takes a lot of frosting!
And concentration.

To make a mess this big!
Thanks Polly, we will talk about it for weeks!
And to top it all off, the boys left here and went to Grandma Jean's
to decorate so more cookies...sorry no pics, mama snuck in one last Walmart run!