10.17.2011

Fall Break-Day 3

What a great day!  So full of friends, family, {shopping} and fun!
I was invited to Covered Bridge (with Kia) and dearly wanted to go, but DH was farming
and that meant leaving my 2 sweeties all day and part of the evening...so I opted to stay closer
and went to the craft fair at Jasper.  It had been 5 years or more since I've been to either, so we had
a lot of fun at the craft fair, I heard some say it was small, but had enough for us to see!
We ate lunch at Norm's, it was yummy fresh wraps salads...DH would call that fru, fru.

While my skinny peeps dined on ice cream and cookies from the Jasper Bakery next door, I enjoyed my peach mango tea.  My latest obession...yummy!

And who do I know that would buy 7 cookies and taste each one...then decide to go back for 5 more.

Yes, she is the one.  Allison is crazy I tell ya, crazy, but I love it...gonna be like that one day!

And A and I tried to make mummy pretzels...it was an EPIC fail, more on that later.


My babies spent all day with DH and Gma and Gpa at the farm.  Know they had a great time, but Im sad I don't have any farming pictures this fall.
We headed to a family party at my cousin's house. I took my 2 superheros while DH finished farming.


This girl is a complete hoot.  Has a 'touch' of her Grandma Ilene in her I think.
Loved it Kendall!


Ethan and Morgan


My favorite part of the night was my Aunt Cindy and her granddaughter Ella singing
Dust on the Bible.  It was sooooo sweet.


And then the teens started to teach some dance moves
including "The Bernie"...Aunt Ilene was awesome at it, told ya i knew where Kendall got it!



Seriously had a great day.  So much fun.