10.11.2011

While the boys were away...

While Joe was away...
Been working on getting this place ready for winter!
Finishing up those last projects before the weather turns too cold
to do the outside stuff! 
I was texting Blake today and she asked what I
was going to do for 2 hours while Joe was at preschool...
I was already 1/2 hour into cleaning out the back garage.
I would share some pics but neither the before or the after
are really much to write home about {at least compared to the pics in blogland}
and I didn't take any...ha!  This garage will be messy again before it is nice
because we are still finishing insulation and plywood, but it is much nicer than before,
and we finally moved all our pool chemicals to this space.
I finished up just in time to pick up Joe from school and later we hauled
a truckload to the dumpster!
While Sam was away...
Joe and I set up this shelf system.
I read the directions and it said 2 people so I figured we made a great team!
All I needed was a rubber mallet (haha, long ol time joke with my brothers).


We turned this...


Into this...
And now I have a space in the basement for all my
out of season decorating stuff, and my thrifted finds that
I want to remake someday.


Since that turned out ok, like it was still standing,
we made the second set of shelves and they are proudly waiting on
some of craft stuff that will make it's way down here!
I'm loving these shelves that I found at Kmart...64 dollars total holds up to 1800lbs?
And I put them both together and organized in less than 2 hours!
I love picking up my babes from school, so I headed to get Sam and tackled the laundry!