10.09.2011

Big Saturday

Saturday afternoon we went to see ImaginOcean at the Jasper Arts Center.
It was a really neat puppet prodution done in the dark using black light and glow paint.
It was really quite incredible, I researched it a bit online before
and saw a youtube video of them practicing so it might have been
even more impressive for me than the kids! 
There was nothing scary about it, but it was dark and very loud
so bedtime (especially without DH who was still farming) was bit of a challenge last night!

We arrived early, such  perfect time to take a couple of pictures.
Or so I thought.

A little more of a grimace than a smile, lol!


Both of my boys have some great photography skills! Allison was over Friday night and saw all of our childhood photos and now knows why I take so many pics, but my mom always had me take pics and started me early encouraging it, so I do the same with the boys.



This was Sam's appreciation of taking pics, not so much.




Sweet little man can turn on the charm if he's bribed...


And then we went to the Allen girls hayride/fall party last night and it was so fun!  They had bounce houses for the kids but this is the only picture I took because the kids were occupied.  This left time for this mama to chat with some friends and catch up!  We stayed until after dark.
Sam said, that was a great party, i liked all the things.