10.16.2011

Fall Break - Day2

We met our friend and aaamazhing photographer Shelly for some fall farm pics.
I just snapped a couple from the sidelines to add to my blog.
I am hoping to get some sweet shots, the boys really did well, had fun with all the probs (ie, tractors, combines, corn) at the farm!
We met DH in Odon for lunch, it was super windy, but the boys didn't mind and played at the park awhile.  I'm sure it is the angle, but Mr Joe looks so tiny here, love it!  Wish he were so small again!


We drove over I69 or actually on it on the way to daddy's store.  He let each of the boys choose a toy, sweet green John Deere toys, made some happy boys!

Since blogger is kinda giving me fits, I decided not to wrestle the order of the upload and leave these sweet pics


Snuck in a quick craft.  It was bead work, Sam was superpatient making his spider, but
I must admit I was lucky to make most of Joe's bat!



We topped our night off at the movies.
Grandma joined the boys in Dolphin Tale, while DH and I saw Courageous.  Super good movie, would love to see it again, very thought and heart provoking!