10.13.2011

Fall Break Day1

With a little trade and one vacation day, I'm enjoying 5 days off~whoop whoop!
I stopped by work today and my partner Maura was a little worried about
about how a couple of situations had gone, and {not seriously} joked about being fired.
LOL, I told her I like my days off way to much to do that!  We both chuckled!
Sam had school today but is off Friday and Monday, but Joe and I were home today.
We dropped off Sam at school and went to Jill's for speech.
We headed home and continued our organizing streak.
It involved recycling these muffin boxes into craft supply storage.

Then the big brave man and I headed to his 1st dental visit.  We have been trying to accomplish this since he was 3&1/2 but kept having to change the appointment.
He kept telling me, I'm not afraid of the dentist.  And he did great!

We picked up Sam and folded the mound of clean laundry.  Joe is still my big laundry helper.
He 'folds' and sorts all the underwear and kids' jammies.  Such a big help!

We started off our staycation right by eating at Mi Pueblo tonight!
It tried a grilled chicken salad it was my favorite meal there ever!
Sam asked to have his picture taken with this wagon, love my little picture takers~


Stay tuned for more staycation fun!