5.03.2012

Our flowers

Somewhere during my childhood I gained a love for planting,
caring for, and cultivating flowers.  
I know my mom always took me to the greenhouses and I helped
her care for her flowers, too.
My boys both love to help me with flowers.
I love that.
I want to teach them all that I know (albeit not so much)
and hopefully with some trial and error we will learn some new things together!


I was so under the weather last week
and just working with these flowers one evening
sure made me feel better.


Like these begonias, I've never grown them before, but
it is what Sam and Joe chose, so we will learn about them together


And you can't beat that pretty peach and white combo~



Sam really wanted to plant some veges, so we scrapped back our mulch
and planted some cucumbers, we will see!



Caught some sweet cousin love...Blake just finished her last week
of her freshman year of college!  Love it! So proud of her.