5.13.2012

Spring Mill Mother's Day: Picnic

My boys sure made my morning special with some great coffee and special chocolates.  
We enjoyed church and then headed to Spring Mill.
We went two years ago and had a great time, Blake asked to go again,
it really does make a difference when we all just take a day away!

Days away with family take sisters back to when they did hand claps together
and then they teach their cousins the same.


And boys play Frisbee, soccer and kickball


And siblings find reasons to get along and laugh


And mom's of boys get in the cold, cold creek, cause that's the right thing to do!


But honestly I really loved it. 


Joe was not so sure because it was too cold


And we talked some others into joining us


\

And there was good intentions by the older cousin to keep the younger one dry {I think}


{I heart this}


More of the day to come!