1.21.2013

A Tee Parteey

The boys had a great day off school with cousin Mo, played all day while mama worked I'm sure.
They found out Blake was going to be home too!
They planned a tee parteey!
Oh man I could squeeze these boys.  They are the most precious.  I can only imagine their little minds and fingers working hard to get the party ready.
I got home from work and they had the party ready to go!
They spread their blanket on the table for a tablecloth.
Got out matching silverware (knives for blake and I), goldfish, one cookie, chewies for each of us and
Put fruit in the middle of the table.



Joe is turning into quite the photographer.
He said ( I know this is a terrible photo but I cannot help but share because it literally makes me LOL)
Sam put your hand on your heart and make a face, mom put your hands on your head, ok hold it, hold it.
Blake was fighting back the giggles!




I popped some tea in the microwave and found the green pitcher that Sam said we had to find.
Dad was home but he was not invited to the party.  The party was for four.

We chatted and laughed with each other, just like one should at a tea party.
We played a quick game of Outburst Jr.



Joe got a little ambitious with the dice rolling


We ended the evening playing duck duck goose.


We laughed so hard.  At this point Sam was supposed to be chasing Blake but
he got so tickled that he ended up runnning away from her.
LOVE that belly laugh.

What a fun evening!!