1.23.2013

Mom and Sam Date

Last Wednesday Sam asked for a date with Mom.
I mentioned it to Dan and he called his dad to watch Joe
for a couple hours while I was off work Thurs.
I surprised Sam by picking him up from school....alone!
He was very excited and quickly said we must go to the library.


We made a mad dash for this section of books, his very fav...all about the presidents
we check out 1-2 every visit.


I took time to tell him about holding the door open for ladies
and being polite to others.  He talked much and
was excited to tell me about his day at school.


He chose a movie from the library and asked to go home and watch it
Diary of a Wimpy Kid, it was cute.  We popped some popcorn
and cuddled together in the chair for the movie.


DH and Joe came home a short time later and our date was over, but
it was a meaningful date for sure!