1.15.2013

Fun Sunday Night

Chris text and invited us all to their house for homemade pizza Sunday night.
We gladly gathered up the boys and some hamburger cheese dip with chips and headed their direction!
I also made a butterscotch butterfinger dessert that was a big hit with both my butterscotch loving brothers!
Miss Sarah, my adopted niece made some yummy bbq chicken and chicken bacon ranch pizza..so very good!


They boys played some Toy Story Yahtzee 3...we love this game.


We sure were missing Miss Blake (Kurt and E-man too) but Joe made us all laugh and brought a little Blake to the party...
Me:  Joe, who is your Y-ball team
Joe:  The Farmacy Blakers
Talk about precious and hilarous.  
We all made him repeat it and I need to correct him...
but we are enjoying it now LOL. 
 He knows about the Pacers but has no clue who the Lakers are.  Love him.


And we met this sweet girl, Taylor.
And I was that aunt that made them take a picture!



Of course Just Dance was involved.  Notice the kids are dressed like it is summer,
I think they know they are going to sweat, haha!